Fondation Philanthropia offers you the choice between five existing funds:
- Humanitarian and social action
- Scientific and medical research
- Education and training
- Art and culture
- Environment and sustainable development
This option is perfect if you wish a prompt and straightforward solution, operating alongside other donors. We ensure the quality of the beneficiaries and select together the most effective programs. We also take responsibility for the monitoring of every grant made and report to you on the outcomes achieved.
Several factors prompted us to propose thematic funds:
- Pooling donations, even modest ones, makes it possible to offer substantial financial backing to organizations that have specific needs for a project or campaign. They also suit donors that are reluctant to give substantial sums to a single cause and prefer to split their donation among several funds.
- Our thematic funds cover projects that have high potential for impact but difficulties in accessing funding. These outstanding, but off-the-radar projects are carefully selected and monitored during funding.
- Within each of the five fields, we try to strike a balance between: local, regional, and international initiatives; large and small grass-root organizations; long-standing and newly-created charities; innovative projects and those that have stood the test of time.